Baguio’s Panagbenga 2010 last weekend, though we did not plan to go there we have decided to rest and breathe the cool air of Baguio since we have an errand in Tubao La Union. As always my camera is ready to shoot something interesting while burning rubber on the hi-way.
And yet again, I present you some new shots of my “Pull Over Photography”
Got inspired by the shoot yesterday so I made this simple layout
These are the winners of Miss Earth 2009 Beauty Pageant
L-R: Larissa Ramos (Brazil), Sandra Seifert (Philippines), Jessica Barboza (Venzuela) & Alejandra Echevarria (Spain)
It’s now here my photos of France. One of my favorite destination.
Visit the entire gallery (click below)
7 Churches x 2, Valenzuela to Bustos Bulacan.
Made some videos too but will take time to edit :/
Saw an interesting view inside PEMC. Taken by the mighty LX3 and my own Infra Red effect in Lightroom.
Panasonic Lumix LX3
its here.. bought from hong kong (Thanks Aids!) I also ordered Sandisk Extreme 3 8g SDHC.
- classically designed camera. Rangefinder look. I love it!
- superb leica summicron lens, contrasty, fast and sharp
- too many features to play with
- 16:9 ratio is really awesome
- impressive ISO performance up to 400. ISO 800 decent
- hi-res LCD
- phenomenal HD video
- lotsa customizable features
- can be used for strobist. 580ex I and flashwaves RF trigger works!
- decent 1/2000s flash sync speed (with off shoe flash)
- 24mm wide angle lens!
- Quick controls (joystick & 4 way nav buttons)
- in-camera post production
- RAW file capaility
The LX3 is a serious point & shoot camera. It wont replace my DSLR’s but it will definitely be with me all the time.
As promised here are the photos from my recent photo adventure.
Enjoy the photos!